INVEST IN AFRICA WORLD SUMMIT & EXPO 2019
BILATERAL INVESTMENT FORUM
SHERATON ABUJA HOTEL, NIGERIA
Governments worldwide are giving special incentives to investors to promote investments in their different territories. On the other hand, investors are looking for the right and safe place to invest wisely, without worries.
Iest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum brings together government leaders and investors, thereby eliminating bottlenecks. The summit & expo bring into focus the world aspirations both in rural and urban areas with the opportunity of coming together to promote these aspirations in economic and grassroots development. Strategies to avoid recession will be presented to assist countries worldwide. The summit & expo provide showcase for new innovations and platforms to network and generate opportunities and partnerships.
This is an invaluable event that will showcase major investment opportunities in PPP & infrastructure projects from countries worldwide, as well as a platform to meet government leaders, stakeholders and major international investors. Participants at this unique international forum should look forward to very rewarding business event.
Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum is being organised by Investment Expo Magazine in collaboration with Grassroots International Commodities, in partnership with various Government Agencies and organised private sectors. partners.
The following are the main objectives of INVEST IN AFRICA WORLD SUMMIT & EXPO 2019 AND BILATERAL INVESTMENT FORUM:
- To promote trade & investment opportunities for sustainable economic development in Africa;
- To bring governance to the grassroots in Africa;
- To create a forum for partnerships and joint ventures in Africa;
- To create springboard for poverty eradication in Africa;
- To promote strategies to avoid recession in Africa;
- To promote export and import from Africa;
- To promote commercialization of successful research breakthroughs from Africa;
- To use the project as spring board for showcasing projects in Africa;
- To ignite and rejuvenate interest in trade & investments in Africa;
- To wipe out Xenophobia towards sustaining Trade and Investments in Africa.
VIEWERS & VISITORS
It is anticipated that Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum will attract millions of viewers and visitors from around the world, including top business executives, government officials, professionals, investors, consumers and the general public, as arrangements have been made to showcase the event globally.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
The Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum is a unique business forum that provides:
- Platform where government leaders and investors meet
- Showcase investment opportunities
- Bring together prospective joint-venture partners
- Showcase projects and services
- Offer new opportunities in production and services
- Expose you to modern technology in all spheres of business endeavours
- Provide networking opportunities
SPECIAL BILATERAL INVESTMENT FORUM
A time period is set aside during the Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum for comprehensive audio-visual and live presentation of investment opportunities before cross section of investors, government officials, stakeholders, special guests and the media.
Sponsorship of Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum is the key to getting the maximum impact from your marketing activities before, during and after the event. Whatever your budget, we have range of unique opportunities that will help you hold the attention of delegates and visitors, raise your profile and give you an edge over your competitors. Sponsorship is designed to increase your overall profile within the event by association, drive more visitors to your stand and leave a lasting impression on delegates and visitors.
Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum is a unique platform to showcase investment opportunities worldwide with attendance of both local and international visitors and media across the world.
NETWORKING AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum provides your government or company with numerous networking opportunities scheduled specifically for you to meet and engage with government leaders, stakeholders, major international investors and industry decision makers, including high level speakers. The Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum, will bring together stakeholders from across the world to identify projects and infrastructure investment opportunities worldwide. The summit & expo will also provide delegates with comprehensive insight into development strategies and provide a platform for branding, networking and meeting potential business partners. Opportunities for scheduled meetings are also available and can be facilitated in line with sponsors’ objectives. Some of these networking opportunities are available for sponsorship. Secure your involvement early!
GOVERNMENT / CORPORATE EXHIBITION PACKAGE
Exhibition spaces are selling fast! Secure your place today and benefit from visitors with excess of £800 trillion spending power. Position your government or company in front of motivated buyers looking to invest in projects, products, services and solutions you offer. If you are considering booking a stand, for best available stand locations, we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible.
AFRICA ACHIEVER AWARDS GALA DINNER
Nominations for Africa Achiever Awards, which range from governments, public sector, private sector, development partners and individuals, are to be presented at the Achiever Awards to climax the Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2019 and Bilateral Investment Forum.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- UNRAVELprogress of projects and future plans for participation by understanding procedures and guidelines for submitting tenders and investment opportunities
- PARTNER with government, local and international organisations
- FINANCEfor projects
- REJUVENATEabandoned infrastructure as you discover latest technologies and processes
- OFFERnew investment opportunities as you realign your business strategy to meet the requirements and expectations of projects
- NETWORKwith government leaders and international investors as you meet key decision makers
- TAKE advantage to showcase your products and services and stand out from competitors
UPFRONT opportunities to succeed in government & business!
To discuss tailor-made sponsorship packages specific to your government/company’s strategy or
To enquire about exhibiting & associated exhibition branding opportunities